- Masters in Educational Studies (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics (Singapore Institute of Management)
- Diploma in Multimedia and Information Communication Technology (Nanyang Polytechnic)
Naadira Binte Ishak
- Basic First Aid / CPR trained
- Para-counselor (basic certificate)
- Expedition leader 2001 (Singapore International Foundation)
Having dealt with children and youths for over 8 years, I am able to understand the needs of students. Energetic, enterprising, result oriented, youthful, committed and multi-tasking are some of the characteristics that I possess. I am passionate with volunteering work and have organized a few Community Involvement Program & English Village Camps in Cambodia, Indonesia and Thailand. I also love cooking, traveling and experiencing new cultures.